Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Music Video Monday! 9/5/11

I haven't written on here in a while! Well I am back and excited to post today's music video! :)

Today I am posting a music video for the amazing women in my life. I have been told many times how important your girlfriends are. I completely agree. Girlfriends are the people you can be silly with, cry with, encourage you and usually are able to relate with you about those stinking boys! :) I am very fortunate to have met some wonderful ladies in my life, but most of all I am so thankful for the women that are not only my girlfriends but also my family.

As you may have already noticed, I am extremely close to my Mom and also to my two fabulous older sisters. I have been truly blessed with having them in my life and being able to learn from each of them. They truly are my heroes. Today I am posting "Wind Beneath My Wings". This song speaks exactly how I feel about each of them. Everyday they teach me what beauty is, on the inside and out. They really are everything I wish I could be.

Mom, Kristy and Tessa: Thank you for all that you do. You each teach me strength, courage, beatuy and so much more. I thank God for each one of you!!



Happy Labor Day to everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)