Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Nephew in Heaven

Dear Evan Matthew,

Happy Birthday Evan!!

I thought about you during my entire run this morning. This day last year I got to meet you: the strongest, bravest sweet little angel. I can't help but feel sad that we can't spend your birthday with you today. But I know you are here with us and your Great Grandma and Grandma are showering you with kisses and having fun with you on your special day! :)

We are going to your house to spend the day with your family. Celebrating birthdays is one of your Mom's favorite things. When it is her birthday she would call it her birthday week AND weekend! :) I know she is going to have a great birthday week/weekend this year because we get to spend one of the days doing a walk in memory of you!

We love you so much Evan and we all think of you every day. Your parents and big sister are so proud of their little angel in Heaven. Thanks to their strength they have been able to help other Mommies and Daddies who have lost their babies. People know you Evan that we don't even know!! You are our little superstar! :)

I love and miss you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Love,

Aunt Abbey

Evan's Video      Evan's Mommy's Blog


2 comments:

  1. Aw, your sweet niece. "I keep him in my heart and carry him". How perfect. Happy birthday little Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, she is such an awesome big sister. :) Thank you Lyndsay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!! :)