Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Back to Waitressing

Sometimes we wonder why things go the way they do. Then when you do something to take control, your thinking changes. You can't sit back waiting for things to happen for you. YOU have to MAKE them happen.

I know my prayers were being answered by the way I found this job. Now that I am in it, I am seeing even more why this was my first stepping stone. For a while I was down on myself thinking I was never going to find a job. Working for my fiance's business was great but I wanted to do what I went to school for. Nothing was opening up and that is when I decided to take a deep breath, refresh my mind and take a job that would make me some money in the meantime.

Waitressing is not easy. You can learn a great deal from the job and I wanted to share some of the things I have learned, or re-learned, being back to it this week. What is interesting, is each point can be applied to any job or situation in life.


These are just a few things I have learned being while being back. Have you been a waitress before? If so what are some things waitressing taught you and how you have applied it to your job you are in today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)