Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Music Video Monday!!

Late Monday night post! It was a busy day today. Lots of errands and then was glued to the TV for the Bachelor Pad Finale. I am still shocked with the ending! If any of you watch that show, can you believe Nick kept the money? I can't help but feel bad for Rachel...but then again it is a game. As Nick said, every one of them talked about winning the 250 thousand, not splitting it. A part of me can't help but think that some of it was staged. Who really knows.

Anyways! Sorry if that didn't make sense if you don't watch that show. I am now a Bachelorette/Bachelor/ Bachelor Pad fan. I can't help it! :)

Back to Music Video Monday. Today I picked Big Jet Plane because it is another one of my favorites. The song is by Angus and Julia Stone and is such a great chill song. Definitely one you can play in the back ground when you are working or listen to in the car with your windows down. Here is the music video:



Hope you like the song/video and have a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)