Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Week of Insanity...CHECK!!

I made it through my first week of Insanity!!! Well kind of....

It was a great start but I definitely need to step it up. The first day I thought I was going to throw up. Seriously. I thought I used to work out pretty well on my own.  I don't think I realized what it was like to really push yourself before Insanity.

Unfortunately I got sick with a cold on my third day but I pushed through as best as I could. I'm ready for next week to be able to really give it my all.

The eating part is not bad because I get to eat many times during the day. However, I really need to work hard to not give in to the sweets. I have a major sweet tooth. :) Need to find some recipes to try and nix those cravings.

So, overall it was a pretty good week! Not easy but I'm not going to give up!!

Best part of the week is I have a work out buddy!! Ryan, my fiance, saw how excited I was and how great of a work out it is he started with me! He was hurting his first day also:


Insanity Week Two...here we come.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)