Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Top Five Friday Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things I have come across this week:

1.) Reading I am reading this book for a second time because I love it. I forgot how much I loved it until I started reading it again. The book:

Buy the book Here


I wont go into what the book is about right now because I will talk about it on another post. If you want a good inspirational read you should get this book! The beginning where Carnegie discusses the fundamental techniques in handling people will not only teach you a lot about others but may also teach you some things about yourself or some about the immediate relationships in your life.

2.) Listening: My sister told me about a song earlier this week and it is now one of my favorites:


                         I have been singing this song in my head all week. Loving it!!! :)
  
3.) Drinking: I am loving this cool down in weather and the fall like weather! Nothing better than opening the windows and the smell of fresh air in the home. Even better is enjoying the cool breeze with a nice warm cup of coffee. My favorite coffee is from Quick Trip! I know lots of people love Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes but I LOVE the coffee from Quick Trip with some French Vanilla added with it. Sooo yummm and less cash!


4.) Watching: I am LOVING X Factor this year!! I haven't watched the show in the past but I am loving it this year. The judges are great! My favorite judge is Britney Spears. I know she isn't the best role model per se, but her music is fun to dance to. She is not only successful but she has made a great come back after up some big time negative press which in itslef pretty admirable. It would be crazy growing up in the public eye. I could go on forever about Britney. I am seeing a sweet side to Simon too!! Really loving that. :)

                                 

5.) Laughing: I love looking back at old photos but my new favorite is looking back at videos. My favorite of the week is my little boy Max!! He couldn't stop laughing at Ryan's Aunt saying whoa. Makes me laugh just watching it!! 

                                         

What are some of your favorites from the week!? Please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)