Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sweat it Out Saturday

Hey guys, hope you all had a great Saturday! We had a nice Saturday, productive and got to spend time with some family. Ready for a relaxing Sunday tomorrow.

I did not do a Friday Favorite post because today and Friday kind of go together. My Friday Favorite was my new workout shirt!

I got a new workout shirt this week from Ruffles with Love and I am in love with it! Working out is so much more fun when you have a new cute work shirt to work out in. :)

Here is my new shirt!


This was a fun little reward to myself for pushing hard for 30 days. It is good to reward yourself with something small so you have motivation to get to your next small goal. A great idea on Pinterest I saw was a tip jar. Each time you workout you give yourself a dollar. Then when you have enough, you can buy something for yourself. It is even better if what you buy is work out related.

My next goal is the Polar watch. This is more pricey than a shirt so I am REALLY going to have to push myself for this one. :) I am debating between the Polar and the Fitbit. Any suggestions??




Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

~AbbeyCarmen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)