Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Some Nights....

Music Video Monday!!!

This music video took some searching because I just wasn't sure what I wanted to post.

But then it hit me.

Some Nights by Fun! I know it is a bit over played on the radio right now but it is such a good song. I wasn't 100% sure what the song meant so I looked it up on song facts. I like songs that are inspired by real people and it is cool how he gets his inspiration from his family. The song makes me want to have a dance party in my car each time I hear it.

If you have never heard the song, check it out! If you have heard the song you should watch the video because it is a great one.

Hope you like this song as much as I do! :)


I love hearing new music so please comment below if you have any new or old music to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)