Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Tip: Eat Your Breakfast

We hear it often, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.


Often people forget or are so busy in the morning they skip it. Well I found a shake on pinterest from a blogger Fit is The New Black that I have to share! This Breakfast Protein Shake is awesome because it         
                      
1.) Makes eating breakfast on the go easy
2.) Tastes amazing
3.) Has COFFEE in it!!! 

There were a few things I did differently when I made the shake but I mostly stuck to the directions. One thing I did do differently is I did not add the banana. Instead I ate the banana or made a couple pieces of whole grain bread. Livestrong suggests eating breakfast within the first half hour of waking up to best jump-start your metabolism. Grabbing a banana made it easy to get something down while getting ready and also something to eat as the coffee brewed. 

The shake takes less than 5 minutes to make and I am out the door or ready to chase my little man around the house on the days I stay home. 


So there you go! A breakfast on the go plus the caffeine!! Thank you Fit is the New Black for sharing this awesome shake!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)