Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fabulous Find!!

Hello!

I just wanted to tell you all about a "fabulous find" I bought yesterday! Well, I actually didn't find it on my own...my awesome friend Allison told me about it. As a mom I don't have a lot of time to do my hair so when I used this curling iron I was pretty excited because it only took me about 25 minutes!! (I know I will get that time down even more after I am used to it.) :)


The curling iron (picture to the left) does not have a clamp, so do not get the crease in your hair. What you do is take a section of your hair and wrap it around the iron. If you want tighter curls you keep take smaller sections of hair and if you want looser curls you take larger sections. You even get a cool little glove so you don't burn your hands!! :) I didn't use the glove at first and I did accidentally burn my finger a couple of times.



Now one thing that did kind of frustrate me at first was I could not get the ends of my hair to curl because I was holding the section of hair on the bottom. See what I mean from the Conair model to the right. A lot of people like to leave their hair
like that, but I wasn't really going for that look. All I had to do though is when I finished the rest of my hair I went around the bottom and did the ends on the smaller part of the iron. It was easier to get the ends when I didn't have to worry about the rest of the hair. I'm sure it will just take practice getting used to it.

I bought my iron at Target for $24.99. I also received a $10 off coupon for buying a Conair product! Not sure how long they are having this promotion, but it is a good one so go check it out when you can! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)