Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Heaven is for Real

Recently my dad let me borrow one of his books "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo. He also bought the book for my sister and she texted me today telling me she can't put it down. I thought it would be fun to start somewhat of a book club on here discussing the book! If you have the book, or have read it please feel free to post on here your thoughts! If you don't have the book you should get it and join in on the discussion!! :)

So far I have only read the Prolugue: Angels at Arby's. I could not believe how Colton discussed his experiences with Jesus to his parents. I experienced so many feelings while reading just the first few pages. My mouth immediately dropped when he was able to describe what his parents were doing in the hospital while he was with Jesus. Truly amazing.

What did you think of the Proluge? As his parents asked themselves...do you think this could be real?

I am excited to continue on and read more of Colton's story. I will write more about the book soon, in the meantime please feel free post any comments or discussion questions you have!



1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying this book so very much! I am looking forward to posting more about this book in time. I BELIEVE!!
    I just clicked on the link to the book in the top corner of your page "You are the Best Medicine." A book about a mother's journey with cancer for children. Oh my goodness what a wonderful children's book for children of mothers, fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc with cancer. I'll be adding this one to my bookshelves at work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!! :)