Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Making it happen!

My first post! :)

I'm really excited about starting this blog and to share my thoughts, feelings and stories. I truly enjoy writing so this is my chance to do what I love. I have had a fear of starting a blog because I have been afraid of what people will think of what I write. Its time for me to get over what others think and start writing. My future goal is to write a book, but for now I will write a blog. :)

If you are reading this and you don't know me, then I would like to introduce myself. My name is Abbey. I am a stay at home mother and a grad student. I have my BA in broadcast journalism and am currently studying communications with an emphasis in PR. I LOVE learning. Knowledge is power right? I am also engaged to my best friend!! :) We have been together for almost five years and are getting married in September 2012. We have lots of time to plan and I am enjoying every part of the process.

Along with being with my family and friends, I also love traveling, taking pictures, decorating our new home, reading, sporting events...especially the Cardinals, being outdoors and running. I love finding quotes that sum up the way I am feeling at the moment, so you will be seeing a lot of quotes on here. Please, please feel free to comment on here! I love having discussions with others.

I want to leave with a quote that helped me get started with this blog:

"Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don't you forget: this is your dream."

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)