Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things:




My Shoes!! Amazingly comfortable and light weight. Also loving the color. :)












This quote is by Kelly Cutrone. I read this on a friend's Facebook page not too long ago and quickly had to add to my list of favorite quotes. Love it.









Another one of my favorites right now is this song by Samantha James. I'm not sure why I love it so much, I just do. Maybe because it is soft and chill. I love getting ready to music like this. :)









And last but NOT least is Chalene Johnson's 
30 Day Push. I can already see the awesome 
results of doing this and it is only Day 11!!
I highly suggest you do this. You can start 
whenever you want, it didn't have to be on 
January 1st. It is pure awesomeness. :)










Okay that is all for this week! Do you have any favorites to share? Please do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)