Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today is Watch It Wednesday!

I didn't have time to make a video for today so I thought I would post one I made a couple of years ago. I made this video after going on a trip to Chicago with some friends. Going back and watching the video today brings back so many great memories we had that weekend. Photo albums are awesome to have but I am definitely into video scrap-booking. :)

A Little Warning:
This video is a couple years ago so we do get a bit silly in it and my camera control/editing is a bit rough. I also do not have rights to the music, it was just a couple of songs that were popular and that we enjoyed listening to at the time.

Video Link ----> Chicago Video

I hope you enjoyed watching! Next week I hope to have a new YouTube video post. Check out my About Me video if you have a chance!!

Thanks everyone for reading and watching. Please comment if you have an ideas on video post topics. I am kind of nervous to start doing this. :)

Abbey Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)