Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lets DO This

Day 3 of the 30 Day Push (the push challenge by Chalene Johnson) was a bit tougher than I thought it would be! When I read the email this morning I thought the task was going to be easy. Write my top 10 goals, no problem!

Then after I watched the video, I got out my pencil and paper and was ready to write. Then it hit me. Instead of firing down the list I came to a bit of a writers block. What DO I want to accomplish in the next 10 years?

Why is this so hard...what do I want to accomplish??

To accomplish goals we have to make sure we have a clear vision of the goal. It wasn't until this moment that I realized I did not actually ever have a clear vision. The goals were in my head, up there somewhere with all the stuff I had to get done. Just like the other stuff that I accidentally forgot to do because they were not written down on a list, I was not meeting my goals because I was forgetting what they were!

So, now my goals are written down and I have a clear vision of what I want. I encourage all of you to do this. Take your time, really think about your goals and write them down. Chalene says you should re-write them each week. They may change as the weeks go on but that is not a problem.

I am excited to take on my goals now and accomplish them head on!! As my son Max says...Lets DO this!!! :)

The 30 Day push has been awesome so far and it is only Day 3. If you don't do the challenge then make sure you write some goals for yourself. I promise will not regret taking the time to organize your goals and get them down on paper. Please feel free to share your top 3 here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)