Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Music Video...Wednesday.

I'm a few days behind...So today is Music Video Wednesday!! :)

I had a long drive yesterday to pick up my bridesmaid's dresses. On the way I heard this song and FELL IN LOVE. I wasn't sure if the music video would be good, but I just checked it out and it is great!

SO...Here is the music video for today!



Isn't AWESOME!?! I love the lyrics "Don't you worry child, See heaven has a plan for you."
I want to be IN this video. Dancing and singing this song. :) 
I also want the aviators a girl is wearing in the video...

Anyways, I hope you love this song and video as much as I did!

Do you have a favorite song or music video? If so, PLEASE share!! I love music and would love for you to share so I can check it out. 

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

~AbbeyCarmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)