Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lessons Learned

Hello!!

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays! Time is FLYING by. Can you believe it is 2013? It seems the older I get the faster time goes. I remember my Dad telling me this when I was younger and thinking...yeah whatever! Now I totally get it!

I don't know about you but I am ready for a new year!! A new year brings a new beginning! Although it is a new beginning I will not be moving forward without all the lessons learned from the past. Sometimes we get so excited to start a new year, we just want to forget all the bad stuff in the past. Yes, move on and feel good about starting new but don't forget the bad stuff. In those bad times you were taught a lesson. However small or big, it was an experience that taught you something. A lesson to make you better not bitter, right!? :) 

I love this video. I did not make it but it is a great song and having the lyrics on there reinforces the meaning. Also it is Carrie Underwood who I L.O.V.E and two it is about LESSONS LEARNED.

  

I am excited to start this new year out with the help of Chalene Johnson. She created a program called the 30 Day Push and she teaches you how build the foundation to achieve your goals. She makes it fun and keeps you accountable by having you post your goals and daily challenges on instagram. I encourage you to do this! You can follow me on Instagram (abbeycarmen). 

As you start out this new year, remember the lessons you learned in the past so you don't have a repeat. That is what makes you wise and have a better year. Start out the year with a plan on how you are going to have a great year. And most of all, tell yourself you WILL have a good year. There will be hurdles and challenges but you can and will get through them. 

Do you have a lesson you learned this past year that you do not want to forget? Do you have a new goal you want to share? Please share, I love to hear what other people are working on or what they have learned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! :)